Unity Software Developer & Tester
We are hiring a Unity 3D developer to join our engineering team immediately on a short-term contact basis. The job is related to developing and testing a product for optimal visualization and quantification based on medical imaging data.
The job description includes :
- Contributing to refining and testing the development of a Windows desktop application with an interactive user interface designed for use by medical professionals.
- Writing and executing various software unit and system level tests in the Unity ad VC# environments.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary environment including software developers, biomedical engineers, and clinicians.
The Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Proficient in developing Unity 2D/3D applications
- Proficient in Visual C#
- Familiarity with MATLAB Environment is a bonus
- Previous knowledge of Software life cycle processes according to IEC 62304 is considered an important asset.
- Strong analytical to solve technical problem independently and as a part of the team in a fast-paced start-up environment.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to contacts(at)torusbiomedical.com.