Unity Software Developer & Tester
We are looking for a Unity 3D developer to immediately join our medical device software development team through a short-term contract. The candidate will be involved in completion and testing of the software component of a product that assists the physicians in visualization and evaluation of medical image data.
The specific responsibilities for the position include:
- Contributing to completion and refinement of the software as a team member.
- Writing and executing various software unit and system level tests in the Unity 3D and Visual C# environments.
- Reviewing and documenting on the software development and testing according to the standards.
The Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Proficient in developing Unity 2D/3D software applications
- Proficient in Visual C#
- Familiarity with MATLAB Environment is a bonus
- Previous knowledge of Software life cycle processes according to IEC 62304 is considered an important asset.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve technical problem both independently and as a part of the team in a fast-paced start-up environment.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to contacts(at)torusbiomedical.com.